A small town in the basin of the Barisan Hill

Saturday 27 December 2014

Eminem Comes Out as Gay in His Cameo Appearance in 'The Interview'

In real life, rapper Eminem has been criticized for his "homophobic" lyrics, so for his cameo in The Interview, he decided to make a little fun of his public persona — by coming out as gay in an interview to James Franco's character, Dave Skylark.

"I like men," the 42-year-old rapper said. "When I say things about gay people, or people think that my lyrics are homophobic, it's because I'm gay."

READ MORE: Sony Hacks: 10 Things We've Learned From Leaked Emails

"I don't necessarily rap about the things I hate, it's more about the things I fear," he continued. "I'm more shocked that people haven't figured it out yet. I mean, it's kind of like I've been playing gay peek-a-boo."

Skylark's reaction to the rapper's confession is pretty awesome.

Check it out:

Eminem Comes Out as Gay in His Cameo Appearance in 'The Interview' Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Andri Michael

0 comments:

Post a Comment